Saturday, March 18, 2006

they just keep on coming

Spontaneity is the rule of the summer. When I woke up this morning, I planned to finish all the major packing today, so I'd only have to box in Lilo and my clothes next week. But you never know what the day will bring you right? While having breakfast, I received a message from Yda, saying she'll be in school and she's willing to help out pack again. Rizza also texted and said she'll drop by. After a few hours, with Yda and I down to the 4th box, Kynan and Jeff drop by to show off the new DVDs they acquired from Metrowalk, being the pirates that they are. After sealing the last box, Yda suggests we head to Galle to check out the sale, since Ara was able to buy quite a lot last night. Despite our exhausted feet which still hasn't recovered from yesterday's mall trip, we were out of the house in a jiffy! I lost sleep last night over the flats from Janylin, and lucky me they had my size in Galle! :) if it's meant to be then why run away from it right? Hahaha ;p Yda and I splurged so much to a point that when we declared that were done, we both fell silent, thinking about all the money we had just spent, hahaha! But it's all good, doesn't happen everyday anyway. :)

What's even more fascinating is the news I just got, my high school barkada will be in CDO all at the same time, which means we'll finally be complete again! It's been what, 3 years?! I'm so excited na! :) Sta and her "whereabouts" hahaha ;p can't wait to see you guys!

As days pass and graduation draws nearer, the feeling that I'm not growing any younger is slowly sinking in. There's so much more to think about, responsibilities to answer to, a whole life to map out. But then again there's always that concept called trust which I often forget, as it is always shrouded by the misconception that I am in control of everything. We may not realize it but things always fall into place, and whatever happens is for the best. That's what I love about life. :)

==
"Forget about the people of your past. There must have been a good reason why they didn't make it to your future."
- Anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nax naman! dami mong bisita ah! aba... tas gagastos ka nanaman bukas! hahaha eto ba ang exercise natin? haha

but on a mroe serious note, i TOTALLY agree with the last thing you said... if there's one thing i learned in college... it's that things will eventually fall into place... and you'll realize that everything happens for a reason.... even if it takes a long time for you to get it...

see you tomorrow!
~quains

Pauline said...

onga eh, i'm really feeling so guilty na! huling hirit na to of overspending on allowance! haha ;p

yeah, college really did teach us to BELIEVE huh? especially to find BALANCE in everything! I'm sure we wouldn't have survived without that thought to comfort us! :)

see ya tom! what a source of income! saya! ;p