
Move over JB. Sam's my new Big Brother cutie! :) and he's only 21! Doesn't he look different compared to how he was in the Close Up ad? So adorable! :)
Stalling time obviously. Should I read Philo na or should I sleep first? Duh. SLEEP!!!!!!! :)
Dad's arriving on Sunday, but he's gonna be free daw Mondays lang. And Mondays are the most hectic for me. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find time. And I want a McDo milkshake! :) G'night world. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................
2 comments:
i agree! he's such a cutie at inggit ako kay nene kanina dahil sam hugged and kissed her! awwww... at inggit ako sa b-day celebration niya ha! i want something like that of my own..ehehe
finally, i'm able to comment on your blog-as promised!:D
~grace
ailen, haha oo nga, i realized ang yabang niya.
that's why i love sam! hahaha ;p yay grace finally you're able to comment! :) thanks thanks! :)
hay naku di ko na napapanood lately, super busy na talaga. one more sem to go!
Post a Comment