Eye bags is the new trend, cramming the new art. It takes so much skill to master - wasting time and then running against it, oversleeping then palpitating because of dire lack of it, lounging around, taking your own sweet time then eventually losing your mind because you've got 18 minutes to get to school and hand in that final paper without getting caught going against the dress code (aka wearing slippers in SOM). We all know this practice does the worst to our systems - abusing our bodies by not getting enough sleep, eating irregularly (hence GAINING weight), complaining without end but deep down knowing it's your fault anyway, becoming the most irritable person of all and passing on all the bickering to your friends, but still we all thrive in the addictive world of cramming. And this is only the beginning. Good luck thesis.
I've slept for only an hour today, and I haven't even started for my philo orals. The fifty page article by Marcel I haven't even read yet. I am so doomed. I honestly cannot wait for October 16. I miss home terribly.
==
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
- Closing Time, Semisonic
"One day everything's gonna be fine."
- Westside, TQ
No comments:
Post a Comment