Write 20 random things about you and tag as many people as the number of minutes you took in doing this.
time started: 6:48
20 random things about me
1. I love to eat! :)
2. I really miss home but I have no plans of working there (at least in the near future).
3. I miss my dog Waffy.
4. I hate typing on top of the screen; the cursor always has to be at the lower/bottom part of the screen.
5. I absolutely abhor cats.
6. I love blasts from the past - hearing old songs, eating food from my childhood, seeing the cartoon characters I used to love when I was a kid - Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite and a whole lot more! :)
7. I love the smell of coffee.
8. I won a spelling bee in grade two over the word "WHOLE" :)
9. I've been to five schools before AdMU.
10. I miss Seekers!
11. I love those Kraft caramel squares!
12. I was a suki of Glico's, Whimsy Land, and World of Toys! Teehee. Those were the days :)
13. I love watching a good game of basketball.
14. I have slight IBS.
15. I stole a Polly Pocket figure from my best friend back in prep! Shame shame...
16. I can't sing.
17. I can't dance.
18. I don't eat kare kare.
19. The longest time I had a crush on someone lasted for EIGHT freaking years. Hahaha ;p
20. I can't wait to go home! :)
time ended: 6:57
9 people! I'm tagging Ailen, Grace, Jamie, Gino, EZ, T. Jus, Ruel, Vikki, Yet :)
2 comments:
ako rin!!!!! i dont like kare-kare.. the only time i ate it was when chicken siya! =) whats IBS?
haha i only tried it once and i disliked it ever since!
IBS is one of those irregularities na nakakahiya ;p it's got something to do with my tummy. figure it out ;p
Post a Comment