Thursday, January 06, 2005

wishes in this brand new year

It's great to be back in blogworld. School started today for me, i missed all my classes yesterday coz my flight was delayed. I only had one class today, Com 14, which i refer to as the "drawing class". Today's lecture was still peppered with all the "feed your inner child" principles but at least Sir ironed out the schedule for the rest of the sem. We all know when we will be presenting our so-called talents and dream projects. Thank God everything will be over and done with for me before my birthday. And another wonderful announcement was that he would no longer check our CJs. Ain't that great? I'm sure I will still write from time to time (I just did earlier!) but I will definitely not stick to the 3-pages-everyday rule. Aside from the C paper I got from Philo, I think it was a pretty good way to start the year, academic-wise.
Also, I finally had my haircut today! Thanks Yda and Kynan for accompanying me :) i hope both of you finalize your plans soon. (at baka mangyari pa 'yung dream, tsk tsk) ;p I love Ms. Lorna! She just knows what to do with my hair! :D

Ciara told me weeks ago to publish my own Christmas wish list in my blog, but since that's too late to do right now, I was thinking of doing a New Year's wish list instead (and possibly even a birthday list? ;p). So here are the things I wish and hope for in 2005:
(following Jamie's format)

Material:
1. Canon Powershot Digicam
2. Bluetooth port
3. Pink Nike duffel bag
4. White Kickers semi-MaryJanes
5. clothes and more clothes! :)
6. A new watch
7. iPod mini (i'm already dreaming)

Non-Material:
1. Keeping my deal with N. Lalaine - me going back to my ideal weight of 110 lbs. by March
2. Enough help for the Tsunami victims, for them to start anew
3. Memorable 40th birthdays for Mom and Dad
4. Good health and safety for all of my loved ones
5. For me to visit Mama this summer! Please God.
6. Someone who would genuinely sweep me off my feet :)
7. My YB entry to be published.
8. An even better year than last :) (who doesn't want that?)

No comments: