Saturday, January 08, 2005

a runny nose and more org headaches

I feel icky. My colds won't go away, my head feels heavy coz i haven't been able to sleep very well for the past three nights. And I think this has contributed so much to my being lazy. I planned to go to the anticipated mass earlier, at 5:30, but when I woke up from a nap at 5, I decided to stay in and be a couch potato instead. Trisha and I were supposed to go out but I was too tired and sleepy after the ALTP orientation so I just went home to snooze. I was also debating with myself if I'd go to Eastwood with Yet coz Candice was here but then again, I felt tired and so I stuck to my "When in doubt, don't." principle. I chose to continue with my being a couch potato, and watched Knock First, One Tree Hill, and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy with the company of an irritating runny nose. Thank God for ETC, they certainly brought back F-U-N to TV! :) i couldn't believe i actually cried while watching One Tree Hill! I RARELY cry because of movies or tv series, I can even count with my fingers the shows I've seen that made me shed a tear! Or is it the lazy-tired-confused feeling? Gah. I don't know.

On our way to the ALTP Orientation, Shiela told me that the hot issue of choosing next year's core was already brought up in the meeting yesterday. She already told Kitin about my plans of quitting. She said that if I was going, she would too, and so would Kitin. A "domino effect", as she put it. Great. The three biatches. I told her I really wasn't sure yet, I am still so undecided, and she encouraged me to stay by stating the fact that there was no "odd one" among the six of us that were to be left for next year's core. That's exactly what I told Trisha a few months back. And it's what she thought too during her time. Ho-hum. I already told Aimee about this briefly in my eval, but when I thought about it, I really wouldn't be doing much anymore next year, except for ACTM. This needs more thinking, more contemplating. I want to do other things too, especially since it will be, God-willing, my last year in college. God help me.

No comments: