Wednesday, October 15, 2008

among other things

Really not used to not being busy. I enjoy sleeping in but then I realize it's noon and I just wasted the whole morning in bed. I've watched too much of House and his strange cases, and had to stop when it was getting too gross to handle. Was able to catch up on my reading, which is good, and also had the chance to push through with the long postponed breakfast/dinner dates with good friends. Met up with one of them over drinks last night, mainly to mull over her recent breakup. In the middle of all the rationalizing, someone came up, armed with one of the worst pick up lines ever -- "Hey, can I recruit you?" Hahaha. How apt. I know all about recruiting, crazy. Nice try.

On a whole, I'm glad I chose to take this break, gave me a lot of time to think these past few days. Sleep's been good yes, but the dreams weren't very slumber friendly. The things I've been thinking about create a life of their own when I try to get some shut-eye, and I don't know if that's a good thing. All boils down to faith, believing. Looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow.

==
"I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking."
- Rehab, Rihanna

No comments: