Thursday, January 24, 2008

tired mind

This week was fast. Too fast. Which is good because I've been highly anticipating this weekend. It's bad too, because it will all be over soon. One of my bad habits, I always get ahead of things. Just like THIS. It's now blown out of proportion in my head. I want to stop thinking about you. Grrrr. I'm thinking aloud.

Please let my birthday be a happy, happy one. ♥

==
"I'm not between you and your ambition."
- 32 Flavors, Alana Davis

3 comments:

kimiicecream said...

Happy Happy birthday Pops!!! I hope you enjoyed it...and i wish you more blessings, adventures, laughter, tears, and perhaps love?! :) love you pops! miss you and our good 'ol heart to heart chats...ingat always and God Bless! :)

kimiicecream said...

p.s. sorry na-late na...school has been hectic but i didn't forget bya!!! come here na! :)

Pauline said...

lotsa thanks for remembering kim! :D we should do some catching up ha! still crossing my fingers for that visit to happen soon! :D