I like the sound of the waves when I'm walking by the shore, or when I'm in the perfect spot, burying my toes in the sand while staring into the horizon. I don't really like the waves when I'm on a boat though, it makes me feel queasy.
Sometimes I just want to walk away, go to Costa Rica or Argentina or wherever. Sometimes I have the urge to book a flight back home, and just stay until I get tired of how laidback things are back there. Sometimes I want to go on running for hours, just contemplating with Adam Levine in the background.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess that's the way to go. Let's just enjoy life, shall we? :)
==
"Love is caviar and wedding cake, strawberries and cream. Love is champagne. Friendship is new bread, fresh butter, farmhouse cheese & a pot of tea for two. Of course, to get through life, it's best to combine the two. But friendship is easier on the digestion."
- Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment