Sunday, September 23, 2007

non nego

Some things I can let go of, some things I can do without. Sometimes it's okay, I can tolerate this and that, sometimes I bend a little. But there are just some things I can't deal with, they're just not in line with my values. Maybe I really am a million contradictions. But yeah, that's who I am.

==
"We could go on days without having meaningful conversations. I used to miss you so much when that happened. But it never seemed like you missed me. And I guess because of that I stopped missing you."
- Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

3 comments:

kimiicecream said...

own it pops. just own it. :) i love that quote, it's so true. That happened to me na...i think.

Pauline said...

thanks kim. it's hard to own, really. what's your email add? go go go i'll email you! :)

this quote just says so much don't you think?

kimiicecream said...

mikkykimay@gmail.com :)

cge ikaw nalang sa email sa ako...i'll be happy to read!