Saturday, September 15, 2007

maybe

Maybe it's just the attention. Maybe it's you being thoughtful and me being dense. Maybe it's you getting to know me, and me doing the same. Maybe it's you trying to get over your last relationship, maybe it's me wanting to move on. Maybe it's casual, maybe it's real. Maybe it's you waiting for me to give in, maybe it's me waiting for you to ask how my day was. Maybe it's you walking on the bridge, maybe it's me going up the lift.

Maybe I like you. Maybe I don't.

==
"Just a little bit stronger
Just a little less needy
Just a little more aware
Maybe I'll get there."
- Just A Little Bit, Maria Mena

6 comments:

kimiicecream said...

I like this entry. I can see it from both perspectives. I'm just here if you need to talk or email. :) At this point in my life, heartbroken pud imong amiga... hehehe pray for me! miss you pops! and keep on writing...its very therapeutic for me k dili ko ka-express sa akong feelings..haaahaay buhayy...

Pauline said...

thanks kimay :D you're one of my avid fans haha ;p

please please email me! i'd love to hear from you! we have a lot of catching up to do! paulineferrer@gmail.com i'll wait for your mail. :)

Anonymous said...

pops! haha. kaw ha!

Anonymous said...

You know, I feel the exact same way about someone now. Haha.

Pauline said...

i think i spoke too soon ray ;p

Pauline said...

Haha we will always be the twins that we are. Hope you're doing ok. :)