Saturday, June 23, 2007

of tears and theories

It's been movie marathon day all day. I can't believe Kuno Becker made me cry. Goal is a sappy movie. I'll shed more tears in a bit when I pop in The Traveling Pants. Is this the 150th time I am watching this movie? Sheesh.

It's been an amazing first week in Recruiting. I'm loving it, thanks thanks dear Jess. :)

My new teammates and I have been discussing KC's religion more often these days. She says love is her religion haha ;p there are still so many theories left to be explored, explained, so many questions unanswered. It is a decision isn't it? What happens to the feeling then? I regret doodling during Theo 131.

Were The Beatles right all along? Is love all you need? ;p

==
"Love is surely better when it's gone...
'Cause you wanted more
More than I could give
More than I could handle
In a life that I can't live
You wanted more
More than I could bear
More than I could offer
For a love that isn't there."
- You Wanted More, Tonic

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pops,
it's so great to read your entries again...hehehe keep it up...it serves a inspiration for me to write. hehe

I miss you, miss our heart-to-hearts wayyyy back. I think i'm in great need of that right now.

I see that life is treating you well. i'm happy for you.:) anhi na lagi dayon dnhi...you're always in my prayers bya.

do you still use the same email? maybe we can start catching up one of these days, i'll start it. hehehe.

God Bless and love you lots,
Kimay :]

p.s.
keep on smiling!

Pauline said...

kimster!! it's great to hear from you! :)

i miss our heart-to-heart talks too! please do email me paulineferrer@gmail.com, check out my multiply site too! more photos there, hehe :) add me up if you have multiply ha.

lagi uy, dugay pa gyud siguro ko makaanha diha kim. thanks kaayo for the prayers ha. :) someday, someday.

i'll wait for your email, take care dear :)

miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

ANO 'TO!?!?!?!? is recruiting turning you into a philosopher??? ang lalim ha... whoa.. di ka na mareach!

~quains

Anonymous said...

Kuno Becker alone made me cry... sa ka-gwapo... haha.
he's it. that's how i want my husband to look like. :p
hihi.

Pauline said...

haha di naman quains ;p i'm just trying to remember 131! haha ;p

Pauline said...

yet -- haha husband man gyud! ;p can't wait for the sequel! fan girls teehee ;p