Wednesday, June 20, 2007

kalipay :)

I didn't want to use happy as a subject, I feel like it doesn't fully capture how I really feel. Kalipay seems to have more depth, probably a deeper sense of happiness, if you could call it that. I guess when I think (aloud or otherwise), I still stick to my first language.

I've only been with my new team for 3 days, and I'm really grateful I pushed through with the move. Yeah it's probably too early to say, but I'm glad I trusted my gut feel. I feel like things are finally falling into place. The environment's light and positive, the people are wonderful, and there's so much to learn. There's also that fulfilling feeling when you know you're helping out someone earn a living.

It's hard to explain, really. Words are failing me now. Thank God for this, truly an answered prayer. :)

==
"When God gave you style and gave you grace
And put a smile upon your face."
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Coldplay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

popi!!!!! you know naman na i'm probably one of the people who truly genuinely sincerely feel glad that you're KALIPAY now, right? tuluy-tuloy na yan...

should i start selling insurance to you na? :)

- quains

Anonymous said...

pops! naka transfer na gyud ka finally!!! haha!!! blowout na dayon pag uli nimo! ;) haha!!! i've noticed that you've been dealing with happiness issues lately. really hoping that you'd be okay, id be praying for you! tc!

Anonymous said...

pops! naka transfer na gyud ka finally!!! haha!!! blowout na dayon pag uli nimo! ;) haha!!! i've noticed that you've been dealing with happiness issues lately. really hoping that you'd be okay, id be praying for you! tc!

Pauline said...

yes i know, thanks thanks quains :) sana talaga tuloy tuloy na to :)

haha let's talk about that travel insurance soon ;p

Pauline said...

raymie! finally gyud! thanks for the prayers :) thanks for bearing with me when i was making all those calls! i owe you for that ray! yes yes i'm very happy, grabe gyud na kalipay! hihi hope you're doing okay too, i miss you!