Ha! I should have anticipated this long before. Exag na ang workload, it never stops piling up. Even if I seem to be planning things ahead of time, ang dami pa rin talaga! And what's getting to my nerves is Lilo who seems to be working slower by the day. There's a virus that got in pa ata. Grrrrrrrrr. With the CS project due next week, I hope InDesign won't be affected. I've scheduled reformatting this whole thing already pero on Thursday pa. Argh.
ICT Seminar in NINE freaking days!!! I'm nervous and ecstatic about it at the same time. My OC attacks are kicking in, I hope I'm not being too pushy or bossy or whatever. It's just that I'm afraid we might overlook some minor detail that will cause havoc. Hahaha. Exag. But seriously, I'm getting quite nervous about it. But the team's turning out so well. Thank you God! :)
T. Des has coiled a new term, MM. When she saw this ad of Big Brother, she goes, "What's that?! It looks so MM!" Hahaha. So conyo talaga! ;p let's see who figures that out!
I agree, the show does have an MM side to it, but I find it quite interesting. And JB is quite charming. Teehee. Ara and Yda, sali ka na kayo sa next batch! Hahaha! ;p
Happy 20th anniversary to Mom and Dad! 20 years as a married couple, even more before exchanging vows I'm sure. T.Bambi was saying nga na you guys got together when you were 12! Hahaha. I really can't wait to go home! Tella and I were chatting earlier about her debut in December among other things, and how we both have to lose weight for that. But then we ended up talking about food instead, hahaha. Now I'm craving for sinugba and kinilaw. Yummmmmmmmmmm.
Stalling time na naman obviously. I have to get back to Marcel and his zigzagging essay about hope. I need my beauty sleep, Aegis photo shoot na on Tuesday! Mom will disown me if she sees me with pimples and hideous bags in my grad pic! Hahaha. G'night world. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment