Tuesday, May 24, 2005

summer once again

Had my last exam earlier, now I'm free! Weeeeeeeee! :)
I have about three weeks till classes start again in June, and I can't believe I turned down a free trip home. With OrSem, reg, and everything else, sayang lang. Oh well. Hope the free trip is still valid during sembreak (which I heard will last for a month daw! How true?!). I will be needing such generosity especially since Pacific's screwing up everything. Grrr.

On a much lighter note, I am so FREE! Did I say that already? Haha. And I'm glad I won't be stuck at home for the next few days because there is just nothing to eat here! I have ACTM stuff tomorrow, probably meet up with Mama A. on Thursday, then TNT training on Friday-Sunday. And on Monday, Yaya Nats will be here na! :) Yay! Domesticated no more. ;p

Oh yeah, and Yet's gonna be back June 3! Can't wait! :)

No comments: