Looking at myself in the mirror makes me shake my head in disapproval every time. I am gaining weight AGAIN. Having no Yaya Nats (meaning no cook) around should have meant less food intake - because I'm too lazy to cook and even lazier to go out and buy food - but no, I gained instead.
I saw Kitchie Nadal's live performance of "Same Ground" earlier on myx, and she looks like she lost a lot of weight. Grrrr. After that came Lindsay Lohan's "Over". Dang. They aren't skin and bones, they aren't tub-tubs like me either. They're just right. Argh. I hate this. So after watching the video I told myself I wouldn't have my usual sandwich for dinner, no more carbs at night. So my alternative was to take in a lot of liquids, to somehow keep me full. My mind was pretty set for just plain spam for dinner but at around 630, Tita Des asked if I could cook RICE coz P. Butch was bringing home some pata tim. Oh no. I told myself we had red rice anyway, so it was really not that big of a deal. And we haven't had rice for three weeks so it wouldn't really hurt right? But when P. Butch arrived, I just had to say goodbye to my diet. The cuapao that came with the pata tim was just too good to refuse. Major carbs. Damn.
Oh well. I will start tomorrow. Mark my word. ;p
1 comment:
awwww. haha. ang sarap talaga kumain e! :)
uy ang saya niyo daw sa orgtours shoot, sayang i missed it! miss ko na kayo!
Post a Comment