Wednesday, March 16, 2005

S-U-M-M-E-R ! ! !

aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D it's summer na!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D that means three STRESS-FREE weeks of being at HOME!!!!!!!!! :) i'm so excited! i'm going home tomorrow! :)

==
My Philo orals went okay today, surprisingly. I wasn't as nervous as I was in all the previous oral exams and I actually got my point across. Thank you Jess. :)

==
Went shopping with Trisha earlier today. (Kakaiba talaga. We were wearing the same outfit today. Freaky!) I promised her we wouldn't do the 7-hours-straight thing again, but we were quite close to it. After our yummy lunch at Dannylicious, we headed to Rockwell at around 2, and finally used our Fully Booked GCs! Yay! :) After that and a few errands for Mom, we headed to Mega na. Oh no. I ended up maxing out my account, saying bye-bye to my savings. (To think I was even lecturing Ciara about it! ;p) On the brighter side, it was my birthday money anyway, and at least I used the money for stuff I could actually use and not just on food. Yeah yeah, I'm convincing myself.
There were lots of cute bikinis at Surplus, but obviously, I didn't have the figure yet. Yes, in a year, I will. Resolutions...I wanted to get a blue and yellow tankini but I was having second thoughts so I trusted my instinct and stuck to my "When in doubt, don't." principle. Got this really cute top and board shorts though for a cheap price. I still can't believe it only cost that much! Got flip flops for Geli and Sam too, now the three of us have sets in pink! :) Chose to buy Paolo a classic Vans cap, the shirts he wanted were all too big for him pa. Hope he likes it.
Trisha and I were good girls since we stopped ourselves from going to Bayo, knowing we'd end up buying something we really didn't need YET. Haha ;p we just compromised by going to Bread Talk instead, take a break for a while before walking again and pushing ourselves in the super cramped MRT. Got home at around 8, so that was about 6 hours all in all. An hour away from the 7 hour record. Now my feet are killing me! But thanks talaga Twin! :)

==
Now that I'm done with junior year, what's next? Duh. I am officially a senior. Wow. Time flies so fast. It's exciting and scary at the same time. But the anxieties let's save for later. This is a well-deserved break. I shall enjoy it to the fullest. :) Ciao!!!

No comments: