Have a few minutes left with me before we head to mass. My stay here at home has been great so far, although I miss Manila already. I miss my friends!!!
==
I'm currently hooked on Bookends by Jane Green, the main character is so much like me! Well except for the fact that she's clad in black all the time. But the bookshop dream, how she handles her relationships with her friends, it's so me! Creepy and funny at the same time. :)
==
I haven't seen my friends here yet, Yet will be home after holy week pa, and Tin's in Cebu coz her Mom just had an operation. I just found out last night that her Mom has cervical (?) cancer. Please pray for her and her family.
==
Maxi, my all time favorite fastfood place here, is now replaced by Sugba King. Haha. Damn i love it there! Grilled tuna! Yuuuuummmmmmyy!! :)
==
Nothing from B yet. Will I get to see him? Oh, and Ara, if you're reading this, I just broke my promise - the monthly resolution. I replied. Dang.
==
This will be my last summer EVER. This should be F-U-N!!! I was thinking of all the things I wanted to do, but here's the thing, I am BROKE. There's this pink Chucks I want so badly, plus I need money for Moro, and the beach getaway with Santayo if ever tuloy. Where will I get all that? And to think I maxed out my account already. Hay.
==
Been thinking about lots of different things over the past few days, wasn't able to put them all down in paper though. Hopefully I will be able to during holy week. We've just been so busy the past few days. Paolo's grad, early Sundays (I am so not used to this!), and Sam's recognition. She got in the honor's list too! :) Yay! Congrats nay! :)
I will post a more decent entry soon. Ciao!
2 comments:
tsk tsk.. what do you mean you replied? kay M or B? didn't we put constrains naman? so malay mo tecnically you didn't break it.. :p loopholes.. :D
oh.. i lost my phone.. i'm demoted to a 3120.. pero at least meron.. :)
The resolution was solely for M diba? Hay ewan. And Dad just asked me to text him because he had to get in touch with M's mom for business matters. Small world diba? Oh well.
Oo nga, heard about your phone. Okay din naman 3120 eh..Looks sleek :) btw, GREAT template (as always!) EK daw tayo when i get back sabi ni kynan!
Post a Comment