Friday, July 30, 2004

interesting survey

13 random things you like:
1. food!
2. music
3. the sky – stars, the sunset, picture perfect clouds :D
4. papemelroti stuff
5. the breakthrough in technology called the cellphone :)
6. antique stuff
7. sneakers
8. pictures

9. bookmarks
10. books
11. sleep!
12. weekends
13. ticket to CDO!! :D
 
12 good movies:

1. Love Actually
2. I Am Sam
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Moulin Rouge
5. Chicago
6. Now and Then

7. Beaches
8. The Count of Monte Cristo
9. Changing Lanes
10. Beauty and the Beast

11. The Lion King
12. Kill Bill
 
11 good bands/artists:
1. Norah Jones
2. Alicia Keys
3. Michael Buble
4. Matchbox 20
5. Maroon 5
6. The Calling

7. Usher
8. Barbie’s Cradle
9. The Eraserheads
10. The Corrs
11. Hanson!! :D
 
10 things about me:
1. Writing is my passion, although I seem to have lost touch lately.
2. I miss home terribly. I’ll have to bear with it for the next four months.
3. I love my fam dearly...just can't live without them :D
4. One of my greatest dreams is to travel around the world before I reach 40.

5. Good food, long drives, and interesting conversations make up most of my weekends :)
6. I tend to be overly sensitive especially when it comes to my friends, but I love them so much nevertheless :)

7. I eat fast, I gain weight fast…I’ve been wanted to go back to my ideal weight of 110 but it’s just so hard! I LOVE FOOD! :D
8. I have never appreciated school as much as I do now…although the workload’s really driving me nuts, I still manage to find some meaning behind it all :)
9. I have slight IBS.
10. I long for quiet time in solitude, but once I have it, my mind always wanders, desperately or otherwise. I can never really focus.


9 people who matter to you: (some in groups; in no particular order)
1. FAMILY: Dad, Mom, Geli, Paolo, Sam – i will always love them, no doubt about that. but it was only when I started out in college did I realize how much they really meant to me…and I’m grateful for that realization since I get to really relish and enjoy breaks much more than I used to :)
2. Mama – people always say I am the favorite apo, and for once, I will not contest.  I do admit I am utterly spoiled by her, but not in a bad way ;p it all goes way beyond the material things.  It’s more about the way she ALWAYS listens to what I have to say, all my rants and raves about school, about my abnormal tummy, about my life.  She has always been there for me, she has never failed to make me feel loved, to make me feel important.  I miss her terribly too, hope and pray I’d be able to visit her before I graduate.
3. extended fam – both sides; for all the family gatherings – whether in paranaque, alvero, or in gusa, these have always been concrete manifestations that the best things in life are free. :)
4. t.jen – my new best friend :) weekend buddy, confidante, big sis…its amazing how she can fill so many roles at one time. Filled with so much wisdom and so much life, I can never remember a dull moment with her.  I can only learn so much during those long drives.
5. santayo – makes college so much easier to bear, and so much spicier! :D I would literally and figuratively be LOST without them.
6. dsport – dear friends I miss so much. these are one of the few phases when I badly wish I could turn back time.
7. yaya nats – for the stress-relieving home-cooked meals, along with all the TLC through the years :)
8. hs peeps – owe a million wonderful memories to them…seekers most
especially :D 
9. Jess – my continuing struggle, my unfailing light and strength. :)

8 favorite food/drinks:
1. French fries from McDo
2. WATER!!!
3. yaya nats’ specialties – dry adobo, monggo soup, carbonara, leche flan…and the list goes on and on…
4. mom’s chicken with cream style corn and dad’s adobo! :D
5. Chili’s brownie sundae
6. Don Hen’s buffalo wings
7. CPK’s bbq chicken salad
8. Coffee Bean’s chai latte!

7 songs that you can relate to:
1. Everybody Hurts – R.E.M./The Corrs
2. Dream of Me – Kirsten Dunst
3. Get Here – Oleta Adams
4. Jealous - Nina
5. With A Smile - Eraserheads
6. If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
7. Waiting in Vain – Annie Lennox

6 good books:
1. Tuesdays With Morrie
2. Summer Sisters
3. The Giving Tree
4. Griffin and Sabine saga
5. White Oleander
6. The Alchemist

5 things I touch everyday:
1. toothbrush
2. deo
3. cellphone
4. soap
5. shampoo

4 shows I watch:
1. Alias
2. Will and Grace 
3. Gilmore Girls 
4. news

3 local celebrities I have a crush on:
1. Geoff Eigenmann
2. Piolo Pascual
3. Jinno Rufino  

2 people I have kissed:
1. fam
2. m.

1 person I can spend my whole life with:
1. that I have yet to find out. :)






No comments: