Thursday, October 29, 2009

weakness / addiction

Source: Word Graphics - they made this for me! :)

Lots of places to explore, food to taste, sights to see. There's a whole world waiting for me. One of my goals is to travel the world by 40. *law of attraction* I will travel the world. It will happen. :)

Some places I have on my list:
1. Santorini, Greece
2. Tossa Del Mar, Spain
3. Malta
4. Tuscany, Italy
5. Provence, France
6. Brazil
7. San Francisco, USA
8. Melbourne, Australia
9. Amsterdam, Netherlands
10. Venice, Italy

Local:
1. Palawan
2. Pagudpud
3. Boracay
4. Bohol
5. Batanes

The list can go on and on but that's enough to start with, don't you think? :p


==
"When the working day is done, oh girls they wanna have fun."
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper

2 comments:

kimiicecream said...

I can take you to #7 on the list!!! :))))))) come!!!!!! I wanna go to Santorini too, and FRance. and Italy, and Spain...gosh...

Pauline said...

Hahaha yay!! I can tick off #7 now! :D we should plan a trip someday. :)