Sunday, October 18, 2009

health is wealth


Wish we could use bikes to actually get around here - to work, to do some grocery shopping, to visit the chapel, etc. Seems like such a normal thing in Paris, you can just dress up and ride a bike around town! Oh, and you get to burn some calories at the same time. Did I already mention clean, fresh air?

This whole week I was feeling out of it - physically. My body isn't the least bit happy with all the junk I've been taking in. So I attempted to change my daily intake by preferring less processed food (let's start with that), and do away with crash diets. Everything in moderation, that's my new mantra. Next on my list is to finally get on with my goal to start a new sport / exercise routine this year. I've wanted to try out yoga for the longest time but looks like the 27th floor is already too crowded. I used to run every weekend in Ateneo till the UAAP season started, maybe it's time to get back on track.

Was too much of a couch potato this weekend. Auggie's got me hooked. Hoping for a better week ahead.

==
"Every second counts on a clock that's tickin', gotta live like we're dying."
- Live Like We're Dying, Kris Allen

2 comments:

kimiicecream said...

try PiYo. or as I sometimes call it..."yogalates" :) It's a good combo.

Pauline said...

thanks for the tip, will research if they offer any of those classes here. :)