Tuesday, February 03, 2009

bang it on the wall

Word vomit entry - because I have a massive headache and I can't think straight anymore. I will rant because this is my blog and I can say what I want to say.
A - I know it's been happening but I didn't expect it to happen to us. I know we've been through worse and all will be well, but please please stay strong. B - You are annoying, insensitive, selfish. I don't understand why you had to tell me all those things if you can't even walk your f****** talk. I've extended my patience a hundred fold for you. I seriously want to walk away. Now. My head hurts. No questions please.

==
"I've had a little bit too much...Just dance, gonna be okay, just dance."
- Just Dance, Lady Gaga

2 comments:

ciara said...

there you go again with your vague entries! i won't ask questions but make kwento! :)

i miss you pops!

kimiicecream said...

my my my...I sense utter frustration. I feel you, I think you need a hug!!! :)

I share the same sentiments every once in a while, you're not alone, I know you know that ;)