Saturday, January 24, 2009

hectic

I said I was excited about this month, but whew it's been crazy! I only get about 4 hours of sleep a day, I super miss lazy weekends! But hey, what more can I ask for? I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. Hahaha. It's been outrageously crazy with Mama around, we've had to run from one dinner to another, just to squeeze everyone she hasn't seen for 10 years in her 1o-day stay here. And work? Oh wow, work. I've been tasked to work on Training, on top of Drake Exec and bits of Marketing. I had a good chat with Krees re my regularization though, although if I were given a choice I'd prioritize Exec any day. We'll see how things pan out, gotta start on my vision journal before the month ends. I'm just rambling here, will get some shut eye - tomorrow's another jampacked day! I'll be seeing Dad for my bday! :)

Highlights for today --
Congrats to the newlyweds Tita Des and Carl! Lovely French countryside wedding :)

Happy Happy birthday Daddy, thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us. I love you. :)

==
"All you need is love, love is all you need."
- The Beatles

3 comments:

kimiicecream said...

Is she staying just 10 days total or just there in Manila?! But i'm glad you're having crazy fun!

I just stopped by and thought of you when I came across this article at another blog :)

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlematch.aspx?cp-documentid=16048037&gt1=32023

Pauline said...

10 days in Manila. She's now in CDO so it's now crazy there haha.

Hahaha I just read the article, did you find a match with the descriptions?? :p

kimiicecream said...

I didn't. It was not really something defining it was more overlapping