Friday, November 14, 2008

in review

Since I started with Drake, this week has been the most hectic to date. Too tired to elaborate, but despite some road blocks, I'm loving every minute of it.

I received one peculiar phone call earlier today from a former eTel Director, for a career opportunity in a RPO. Start-ups are very inviting. But where I am now is just overflowing with potential, so maybe not just yet.

Capped off the work week with a hefty North Park lunch, had my favorite Spicy Garlic Squid! Oh, and I just discovered Selecta's Coffee Crumble, it's the bomb!

Happy dappy weekend! 6 weeks till Christmas!

==
"I don't wanna wake before the dream is over. I'm gonna make it mine."
- Make It Mine, Jason Mraz

3 comments:

kimiicecream said...

Christmas is that soon???!!! wow.

Pauline said...

came as a surprise to me too. ho ho ho. :P

Anonymous said...

since when did you start using "the bomb"?? nabasa na ba ito ni dino???