We've spent the past few weekends cheering on the sidelines, donned in blue and white. I've watched more games this year than I have in the last 2 seasons, the thrill every single game is just priceless! This year's lineup shows a lot of promise, from the fearless rookies to the headstrong veterans. My favorite veteran has improved a lot this year, I just hope he'd smile some more when Denise takes our photo in the next post-game mass! :P looking forward to round 2!
I've been one with the weather lately, feeling all gloomy and distracted. Seeing my friends today made me feel a bit lighter, and the constant reminder to just lift everything up and not worry is something I should really believe in wholeheartedly. Special shout out to Denise for always bringing me back to happy land. Tomorrow will take care of itself, I know.
Looking forward to mi familia's trip to HK! A few more weeks to go! Can't wait! Ü
==
"A superhuman heart beats in me."
- Superhuman, Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson
No comments:
Post a Comment