As much as I'd wanted to keep track of everything that's been happening for the past weeks, most of the time I felt like I didn't have the strength to write at all. Right now, I want to write about happier things, but I can't pretend that everything is flowers and butterflies right now. It's ranting time.
I've been trying to explore other opportunities, whatever can bring me closer to achieve my dreams. I don't really tell a lot of people my plans, my searching process, my pending applications, aka the details. I've never been the kind to broadcast every little thing I do to the world. I only tell people about my plans when they're 99% confirmed. So why am I so fired up and annoyed right now? Because a lot of people are trying to get in the way. Don't do this, don't do that, stop complaining, be thankful for what you have. Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful I have a job, and I still deliver. And thanks for the concern, really. But don't tell me what to do. Don't even ask me why I'm always broke. I'm stubborn, I know that. But you're starting to push the wrong buttons. Stop it.
I still have a flicker of hope that I'll eventually get to where I want to be, so don't blow it.
==
"If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and f**k the rest."
4 comments:
whoa!
i think we need to meet up soon! i bet everyone has lots of new kwento and tons of updating to do!
write more! i've been writing in my blog lately.. :p visit! :)
pops! i know how it feels. haha. remember bukidnon? it didnt push through, ,my parents stopped me. @#$%^!!!!!
i think i'll follow your idea of not telling people my plans unless they're 99% sure. haha
whatever you do, you have my support! see you pops! :)
hmmm...do what you have to do. i always tell myself that it is my life, afterall. :)
i missed your ramblings. come here na. and let me know! :)
so... when's the next "meeting"??? kulang pa ata ang isang araw sa atin...
i want to see you guys!!!!
Post a Comment