I've been singing that song all day. Please don't stop the music.
I got this from KC Concepcion's blog, from her entry entitled "Losing My Pollution":
"never allow anyone to say you don't have a BACKBONE. take a break. know when & why you have to be fair to yourself. know how to cry whether out of relief or remorse. know when something is hurting you. know when something is an act of truth or just an act, period. know when something is, or isn't, good for you. don't stress yourself out about it all...rest, and try to see why you should be proud of your decisions."
That's just what I need. Know and not be blind. Know and believe.
It's fun to just hear you talk even about the most mundane things. And I think that's stupid of me to be compromising too much. So this is how it feels.
==
"I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this."
- Don't Stop The Music, Rihanna
No comments:
Post a Comment