It's been ages since I last wrote here! A lot has happened since then, some I've taken note of through paper, others only remaining in my memory. I turned 21, moved to a new place, made it to the 6th month mark (yes, i'm still here ;p), Geli made it to Ateneo (can't wait!), my dear dear friends shocked the life out of me by giving me a microwave (they just ROCK)...those are just some of the highlights in the past month. I can say I feel better now having my own place, but at the same time the bills are stacking up faster than the paycheck can cover. Maybe that's part of the growing pains everyone's talking about. But despite the greater costs, I feel a whole lot lighter having a sanctuary of my own. :)
I'm still in a love-hate relationship with my work, on some days I feel so optimistic, excited that there's still so much to be done, but on other days, I feel so tempted to go the other way. Hopefully I'll fulfill the timelines I've set for myself, and finally get things going to pursue my shelved dream. :)
I miss writing, hopefully I'll have more time now. I miss reading, my to-read pile just gets higher every week. I miss CDO, I miss Perth, I miss the bench. These are good things to feel nostalgic about, but sometimes missing these things make me miss out the amazing things I've got going for me now. Oh well. I know I always have a choice, like how I managed to leave work at 5 PM today. Luvvit. (Where did that come from??)
Am seeing my lovely friends on Saturday! Looking forward to the weekend! :)
==
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."
- All At Once, The Fray
2 comments:
oh noh, i wasn't able to greet you on your birthday right? shocks...i'm so sorry..i know it's been more than a month now, but better late than never: Belated Happy Birthay! :D
~grace
no worries! thanks grace! :)
Post a Comment