Things happen simultaneously. You work, you step back and take a break, you enjoy what you do, you get frustrated with your boss, you are stricken by panic attacks, you get offended, you unknowingly offend, you cry, you laugh, you are full of conflicting emotions.
And what do you do about it? You address the most dominant feeling, the uncontainable optimism, or the throbbing pain that hits you right smack where you topple over and lose your balance.
There are things in life you can control, things you can always do something about. Sometimes you choose to act on them, other times you just passively accept them as they are. And then there are those things that are just thrown on you, and you just have to swim through them gracefully or otherwise. Bottomline is, how you react to whatever's happening can make or break you.
Everyday I feel different about where I stand. On good days I see things progressing and me moving closer to all my aspirations and goals. On bad days I'm stuck in a rut, trying to crawl my way out with badly scraped knees.
But still, at the end of the day, there are always reasons as to why things are how they are. The tricky part is having the patience and the wisdom to understand and fit the pieces together. It's all about mindset.
==
"Between the lines of fear and blame, and you begin to wonder why you came."
- How To Save A Life, The Fray
4 comments:
~Everyday I feel different about where I stand. On good days I see things progressing and me moving closer to all my aspirations and goals. On bad days I'm stuck in a rut, trying to crawl my way out with badly scraped knees.~
~pops, you're not alone!!! :)
awww..thanks ray. :)
miss you lots!!!
wow! i like what you said...inspiring! (may future ka na rin maging philo prof! hahaha)
miss you pops
~grace
hey grace! haha thanks :)
missed the ds gettogether today, let's meet up soon! miss you too!
Post a Comment