Sunday, October 15, 2006

free fall

It's 2:30 AM and I'm still up. I missed this life - bloghopping, ym-ing, multiply-ing... Damn. Thank God I've got internet again. :)

This week has been more eventful than the rest, and I'm sure it'll be a supreme rollercoaster in the coming weeks. Thank God for my friends who haven't deserted me despite my negativity (or angst, as Ara would say), for BOT moments that make me forget about things even for a few hours tops, for God who's always been the prime mover of everything! There's always a reason. Hay.

Hope I can see my friends more often, work work work work work will really kill me sooner than I expect.

==
"No matter how hard you fight it, you fall, and it's scary as hell. Except, there's an upside to falling, it's the chance you give your friends to catch you."
- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

No comments: