I feel yucky. I'm down with a bad cold and terrible body pain. And we're leaving for Brisbane tomorrow. Argh. Mind over matter.
Until now I'm still raving over the Now and Then DVD that found its way to me. :) it was on top of a bargain rack full of PS2 games, staring right at me. If it could talk it would have been saying, "What are you waiting for?!?" The fact that it was a bargain was only a bonus, heck, I would have bought it with the regular price. As they'd say here, good fun! :)
I don't know if time flew too fast but I'm flying back in less than two weeks. There were slow days, but it didn't get me thinking as much as spur of the moment reflective moods did. A few nights ago I took Mom's advice to heart and actually pondered on my 5 and 10 year goals. Along with all the new discoveries I've come to know about myself during my stay here, all the more am I convinced that the corporate world just isn't my thing. It's too constricted, requires more routine than I can handle. A few weeks here, and I've proven that my patience always ends up taking the backseat. Routine can be good for a time, but life needs a dash of spontaneity every now and then. Now to achieve my goals let's see how that would fit in the picture.
==
"Let her be."
- Let Her Cry, Hootie and the Blowfish
2 comments:
have i ever told you that i love love love reading your blog entries?! :]
thanks pops...i really needed some inspiration.
i miss you. come and visit me here soon. i am still waiting...
keep those thoughts coming.. :)love ya! mwahhh
haha yes you have ;p thanks kim! :)
glad you get something out of my blabbering ;p i'd love to go there, in the next few years or so i hope!
are you coming home anytime soon? we all miss you here!
Post a Comment