It's already been a week of freedom, and this whole disposition still needs a lot of getting used to. I've been out almost everyday, completing my clearance, summer shopping with my friends, and when I get home I'm glued on Lilo and One Tree Hill. (Nathan and Haley! Aaaahh!) I'm starting to believe my mind just wants to delay the sorting out and packing, although I already went through step one yesterday and bought packing materials, when everyone else bought flip flops, sunglasses, board shorts. Sheeeesh. How pathetic. I've been looking for the perfect pair of flip flops but after five hours, nothing. It still hasn't found its way to me.
To feel a bit more productive, I'm finalizing Santayo's CDO itinerary tonight, before proceeding with my OTH marathon. Teehee. :)
We're spending the day at Rizza's tomorrow, with a 90's marathon and loads of food! Looking forward to it! :)
Not much sense here, just an update of what's been happening. Have to have Lilo fixed before moving her to a new home. My sibs better treat her well. :)
==
"Grown ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to always be explaining things to them."
- One Tree Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment