Thursday, March 30, 2006

my 20th summer and the 20s to come

My first real summer since I was 3? I can't even remember!

Let's worry about the REAL WORLD later ;p

Counting the days till April 20 and May 20! :)

Loving it. :)

==
"I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up..."
- Soak Up The Sun, Sheryl Crow

4 comments:

kimiicecream said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kimiicecream said...

i love love love your entries have i ever told you that?! anyways, i changed my blog address ...
www.autumnsunsets.blogspot.com

heheheh hope everything's well there....come here na! kay imiss you!!! heheheh mwahhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

i miss you ate popiiiii! yes, have some kickass vacation! :)

-ailen

Pauline said...

thanks kimay! :) sorry for the super late reply, i've been out of the blogworld for some time. hope you're doing ok, i really hope i could go there soon!

ailen! good luck sa senior year! :) have a blast! miss you too!