We had our exit interview today aka the perfect opportunity to bash our curriculum, the subjects that brought down our QPIs, and the teachers who managed to make our lives miserable at one point or another. It'll help the undergrads nevertheless. :)
I bet I lost a lot of calories from all the walking today, but gained it all back when we decided to hang in Chocolate Kiss while waiting for the copies of our grad pics. After the exit interview, Queena, Shiela and I went to the registrar (it took us 20 minutes to get there! A walk in the park indeed!) to check out my grade for Elements, then we went to Write Place to get something for Queena's cuz, Bench Fix for Queena's haircut, Rustan's coz of the busted ATM machine, then headed to UP, had lunch at Rodics and had the pics copied. Kynan soon followed to have his and his sis' pics copied too. Along with our formal and creative poses, Ara, Yda, and Neth sent their pics and had it copied too, so loads of copies were printed out. The cashier then told us we just look for another place to have the pics cut because they couldn't attend to us anymore, they've got lots of stuff to do. So much for service!!! Thank God for nice people, the guy who did the copies offered to do it and asked us to come back for it an hour later. Why couldn't the cashier just tell us that? We paid for the service anyway. It sure did tick us off!
To take our minds off that annoying prick, we bought some isaw but didn't stay long coz there were these MM's hanging around with their windows down and whatever. Haha I know I'm so mean. ;p Kynan had to go back to school for their exit interview, so it was the 3 of us again left to save the world. Spur of the moment we decided to go to Chocolate Kiss and splurge on dessert and their famous iced tea. I had a major booboo there, let's just leave it at that. So much for innocence, haha! On the next Sunday lunch I hope the waiter doesn't remember me!
Soon after that, Kynan arrived, we got our pics, then headed home. It was another babs day, one more extraordinary than others. That prune cake is just too sinful! It was also a first for us to walk around UP, and keep on saying that word which we can't seem to perfect. Such a carefree day. :)
Finalized the itinerary already, I'm sending it out to Santayo tonight. I'm so freaking excited na!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats to Yda, who's thisclose to getting a job just an elevator ride away from her place. :)
Now that I got my Elements grade, this past sem turned out to be my best sem academically. Just a shy away from getting in the Dean's List, but what the heck, it was the closest I could get. As they always say, when you end something, end it with a bang! :)
==
"Fate exists, but it can only take you so far because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen."
- Can't Hardly Wait
2 comments:
ang saya nga nga araw na to noh? hehehe. i wish we have more days like this. so spontaneous!
syelaine! you're here! :) onga super saya, looking forward to more of these! :)
quains! malamang...magkasama tayo eh ;p haha ;p
Post a Comment