Blessings just keep pouring in. :)
Thanks to everyone who made my birthday memorable in their own ways. :)
It was a very different birthday, and that's different in a good way. Realizations here and there, and I hope they become actualized and not remain floating in my mind.
Lots of plans were made for after grad, Tamo called up pa to further heighten my anticipation. I hope nothing gets jinxed! :)
I'm so excited...and I can't hide it! :)
Salamat sa inyong tanan!!! ;p
2 comments:
Happy Birthday my dear!
sorry karon lng ko ka-greet my comp's been acting up lately...heheh it still counts coz it's still saturday morning here so it counts i'm not late! haha
i wish you all the good things...good luck sa grad and come here already! i'm always here bya i know it's been awhile since we've talked/chatted/emailed but you can count on me to listen;) hehehe love you pops! miss you! mwahhh :)
kimster!!! :)
thanks for remembering :) your time zone just saved you right there! joke ;p
yeah, i hope i could go and visit after grad. i wish. bitaw, we haven't chatted for quite some time na, hope to do some catching up soon. :)
take care kim! mwah! love ya dear! :)
Post a Comment