I haven't been able to do a review of 2005, maybe that remains to be done mentally instead. Its been just 2 days since classes resumed, and there's already so much to do. I still feel disoriented, with my body clock stuck in the 2 am-1 pm sleeping pattern. It's been a burden getting out of bed at 6 am and feeling groggy all day long. I said I didn't want to catch sight of any cakes, chocolates, brownies and other such pastries, but now I find myself missing the butter cake and orange bundt cake I devoured back home. Teehee.
My friends and I have been talking about which places to explore after graduation, and most of them are pretty excited to visit CDO. Kynan says he's touring the entire Philippines, I wish I could too! If only I could just travel and travel and travel, life couldn't be sweeter. :)
I was just reading Queena's blog (Welcome Quains!!), and she finally gave in because she wants to record what's about to happen in the last 7 weeks of our official academic lives. SEVEN weeks nalang?! Wow. Expect me here everyday! Haha. I wish.
Back to Theo. Thanks for surprising me God. :)
*Again I've noticed (and many other people have as well), my posts are almost always about school or food, my rants and raves about them. Hahaha ;p no wonder.
==
"You have so many relationships in this life
Only one or two will last
You're going through all this pain and strife
Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
So hold on the ones who really care
In the end they'll be the only ones there
When you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care?"
-Mmmbop, Hanson :)
*I'm loving Live and Electric! :) teenybopper at heart! ;p
"And you'll look back and see
What happened in between
And you'll appreciate
Each and every single day."
- Best Days, Juice
3 comments:
don't worry pops, yung lj ko rin naman halos lahat happenings about school. eh malamang yun ang laman dahil yun naman ang buhay natin ngayon...
super bilis, barely 7 more weeks of schoolwork! :O
~grace :D
PS: happy new year!
hay pops...... buti ka pa... your surprise was a good one.... BUTI KA PA. and thanks for the welcome... i hope i can keep it up though.... remind me nalang.... haha
-quains (tinatamad mag log in)
grace! grabe nga, super bilis! before we know it tapos na! mariano pa naman ako ngayon, wish me luck! happy new year din pala! :) nag-greet ako sayo nung new year a! :)
quains! ok lang yan, i'm sure you'll really fight for your grade on the 24th. be a bavarian beach na haha ;p may utang pa ako na comment sa bloggy mo! :)
Post a Comment