Thursday, December 01, 2005

letting out

Reading Ailen's post just made me feel all squeamish. She writes so well. I felt the emotions she had while writing it, how there was so much honesty in what she was saying. Maybe it's also because I can identify with her in some ways, and how afraid I am to actually face the responsibilities that lie ahead of me. It scares me, knowing I will have to face it in a few months time. There's just so much I want to do with my life, I don't know where to start, I can't put things in perspective. It's time I can't keep up with, and I know it will never wait for me. I've got to get my act together. We all need a bit of serious thinking. :)

==

I hope from now on I wouldn't be too harsh in judging people anymore, because I feel the karma already. I hate it when people don't understand the extent of ctk, and how they easily compare it with other requirements, those which can be accomplished overnight. Every single experience is different from another, and I think it isn't fair to generalize and compare two things that aren't even the same to begin with. If only we all stop assuming, stop judging on surface level.

==

It's December 1. I still can't feel Christmas. Can you?

==
"Do you have to let it linger?"
- Linger, The Cranberries

3 comments:

Gino said...

can't feel christmas!?!? travesty! but.. but.. *it's beginning to look a lot like christmas... everywhere you go...* take a moment and breath in the nippy air. ctk will turn out fine ;)

Pauline said...

i guess it's the abundance of Christmas lights i'm missing. there aren't much lately. maybe on the 22nd i will feel Christmas, haha, scrooge ;p

thanks gino, good luck with junto! :)

Anonymous said...

aw, ate popi! ngayon ko lang nabasa! waaah. na-touch ako. haha :D happy holidays! :D see you in school.

-ailen