Wednesday, October 05, 2005

nearing the end

I need to see what the remaining days of the first semester will be like for me to feel that the end is indeed near. Here goes my crazy schedule for the LAST week of my LAST first sem:

Monday: CS final exam, LS final paper and presentation
Tuesday: Fash final paper
Wednesday: Theo orals
Thursday: Philo orals
Friday: CS defense

Yeah, one task per day except for Monday, but there are just so many thesis statements for both orals (13 for philo and 12 for theo! hello?!), I don't know how I'm gonna get those done in a day. I can't imagine preparing for the orals a week before. Blech. But seriously, I have to start now, if I want to make up for the lousy orals I had for both subjects. My blog sounds so nerdy already. Haha.

There isn't much of the lighter stuff I can write about, except for the fact that there are only TEN days left and the sem's over, ELEVEN and i'm going home! :) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! :)

But before that, back to the fash and LS paper. This will all be over soon. :)

No comments: