Saturday, October 15, 2005

how sweet it is to be free :)

Finally! First sem is so over! Although I know I could've done better for the last few requirements, especially after going through the horrifying philo orals, I am more than delighted that it's all over. The last defense was terrible, but then let's put it all to history.
I feel so relaxed coz I'm not in a hurry to do anything, not even to buy Mom's kiwi tart and ciabatta. Thank God I have a day to relax, unlike how I'd usually rush home after every sem. Funny how I even get stressed out about going home. With all the things I have to arrange before leaving, the stuff I have to buy, the clothes I have to pack, I end up being a lot more stressed than excited! But this time, I feel like it will all go smoothly, even if I have to take a cab to the airport tomorrow. I can already smell the CDO air! ;p

We're starting off this long-anticipated stretch of freedom with a picnic at Bel Field later on today, for Rizza's despedida. Looking forward to spanish bread! :) we will miss you Riz!!!!!

I hope this will be a good break. A much-deserved good break. :)

Ciao! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! sa wakas. naabutan ko na rin ang blog mo. haha!