The to-do list never seems to be empty, there's always something everyday that adds up to the already long litany. And I thought hell week was over. I didn't know marketing for an event would be this stressful. It can be both positive and negative stress, because I do enjoy what I'm doing but there are just those times when you want to make things happen so badly even when they're out of your control. But this sure is one incredible experience.
EZ dropped by around 1 am, and we talked till about 3. He sure is one happy dork. I'm so happy for you tigah! :D just don't bruise yourself too much hahaha ;p I can't wait for our next coffee break. Now I'm hooked!
I'm supposed to be reading LS and Philo but I decided to deal with ICT matters first. My grades have now plunged to below mediocrity. I should be doing better soon, before it's too late. It's mid sem already! Hope makauli ko sa sembreak. Now back to the books!
No comments:
Post a Comment