I feel so burnt out from cramming the yearbook requirements last night till this morning! Doing my write up a few hours before the deadline? I don't think so! I hope it won't be as crappy as I think it is, although I don't know how that will change since I've already submitted it. Oh well.
Immersion's coming up soon, and I don't know what to expect. I have qualms about it coz our sector's on children and I'm not a big fan of kids. Let's see how things go. Which reminds me, we have another Theo quiz tom, and I really need to make up for the sucky grades I got in the past two quizzes! It's such a struggle to translate the English concepts to Filipino! I haven't started reading yet. Good luckie.
The effects of this unlimited/free text thing can be drastic. But then again, there's always the concept of choice, so I think a huge part of it depends on me. Sigh. I need Divine Intervention. ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment