Why am I happy?
1. Dad's coming over on the 14th and will be here for about a week, hopefully till Father's Day. :)
2. Mama sent me new bookmarks to add to my collection - a wooden kind with Chinese characters, a metal scroll-like kind with a beautiful passage from St. Anthony, and an oriental carpet type, woven in Instanbul. The last one reminds me of the Charta kind I got from T. Jus when she went to Venice, only smaller, maybe I could call it baby Charta. Haha. So cool! Thanks ma! :)
3. I was able to meet up with Yet yesterday. :) we went to our favorite mall, and window shopped until our backs and feet hurt. I had to change shoes and she had to buy slippers! Talk about mallrats! Haha.
4. Which brings me to the next happy moment...I finally bought CHUCKS! :) Yipee! After months of pining and drooling over them whenever I'd see them on display, finally I have a pair I can call my own! :) I always wanted to get the berry pink pair with the plaid fold but Quains said I should just get cheaper ones and buy something else with the difference. It made a lot of sense since the fold wouldn't really be seen most of the time, so I decided to get these light pink ones with peppermint-green linings. Yet says it's more "ME" than the berry pink ones anyway. Thanks again to Mama! :)
5. I slept all day today! Woke up at 8, went to mass at 930, slept again when I got home till about 12, ate lunch, read for a while, slept again from around 2-5. Wow. It feels so good to just laze around and not worry about a thing. :)
6. We had a splendid dinner at Recipes in Eastwood earlier. The food is fab there! It's now one of my fave restaurants. And as Carl puts it, the beef kicker rocks! :)
7. I have about a week pa before school starts. Yay! Bawi on sleep and reading time!
8. Great movies coming out next week - Monster in Law, Batman Begins, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
9. Orsem in a few days! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Hope everything goes well. Someone there is just so adorable ;p
10. My roof's gonna be fixed tomorrow. It's about time!
No comments:
Post a Comment