I could have asked the people who would give me straight answers but I won't. I desperately want to find out what happened between them, but a part of me still wants to hear the truth from him. Everyone else could be giving their own versions of the story - to make it more juicy, more complicated, than it actually is. What did he, or they (who is this girl anyway?!) do that angered the ex so much? Nothing more than getting together and playing around. Jeez, I hope not.
And what was I thinking? I now realize I don't really know him after all. I was right. He is full of mystery, and he won't let me in. I feel so stupid, allowing myself to be swept away by someone I barely know. I had that lurking thought at the back of my mind - he did it before, he could always do it again. Although now, I don't know if he did exactly what I think he did. Wow, I can't believe this. I'm even giving him the benefit of the doubt. Gah. Maybe that's why Jess held everything back. Reasons. They should fall into place.
Besides all the controversy, I still can't help but be worried about him. The guy who's blood he boiled isn't someone he can easily call a truce with. He's one of those stuck up pricks who aren't afraid of pulling the trigger on whoever pisses them out. I'm serious. He says he didn't fight back. That's all he told me. I asked M for details, he says he can't tell. He says he doesn't want to tell me because "it isn't a very nice thing to hear, much more to think about."Great. Thanks for being helpful. I couldn't pry further because he might get all suspicious about me and whatever relationship I have with B, clearly something that should not be brought up right now.
So here I am left to wonder. And very close to affirming my theory that ALL men cheat at least once in their lives.
2 comments:
i feel sad. it sucks no? hope he explains to u soon. :)
Yeah. There are REASONS. :)
Post a Comment