After the rehearsal dinner last night, coffee break was full, as EZ and I told T. Des about our newfound escape. Haha. Along with a few lights which I'm sure will be frequent companions, we were able to talk and share what we think about everything that's been happening - the wedding (TOMORROW!), the college life EZ is about to start and I am about to end, and why boys get threatened when girls show some interest. Gah. I can never understand that. I hope we have more coffee breaks soon, especially when EZ moves in a month from now.
Going back to the boys and girls issue, it is really just beyond me. Yet said that me being far is clearly something he doesn't like. So he thinks I am okay with it? And him acting the way he is now is just not helping. He's been such an ass lately, again in his pretentious state of us being on a purely platonic level. Maybe to him it's easier this way because then there would be no expectations whatsoever. But still the whole waiting and wanting and wishing just isn't very pleasing. They say nothing beats anticipation. For how long? If I get accepted for Aegis, I don't think I'd be able to go home for sembreak, which means I won't be seeing him for another nine months. Hay labo talaga. Maybe what he's doing will work for me too. Till December then.
No comments:
Post a Comment