Friday, February 04, 2005

org stress!!!

As Wednesday draws closer, more options have been pouring into my exhausted mind. I was 95% sure I wasn't going for ds anymore earlier today, but when Shi and I were discussing which members were fit to be officers next year (and the disturbing lack of it), my "vision" for ds suddenly popped out of nowhere (out of sympathy? hhuuuwwwaaattt?!). I had long forgotten about that, thinking I could never execute it, convincing myself that the problem was in the people and not the org itself. Lame excuse huh? So much will change next year because of the move, and it dawned on me that I could actually work on the changes I had in mind for promotions monitoring. Sheesh. Now here I am in the crossroad of choosing where my heart is and where I am needed the most. Two very different scenarios. Ugh. God help me.

No comments: