Ara and i finally concretized our plans of losing these extra pounds by signing up at Moro, originally for the unlimited aero package. We tried Theme Hi-Lo today - it was really fun! :D we were disoriented most of the time but we still managed to sweat a lot! After the water break, we did abs, damn, i didn't know it was that hard. And to think I'm dreaming of having those like Britney's. Haha. Trisha, who was also with us, did the cross trainer after aero. Ara and I wanted to try out the other machines so we decided to pay the extra 200 to avail of the unlimited aero and gym combo. And we also asked one of the trainers, Patrick, to make a program for us! Even more motivation to stick to the regimen! I hope we all lose weight soon...Ewan ko nalang kung hindi pa! ;p
After about an hour of working out on the bike and the treadmill, the three of us decided to call it a day. And to end it? We walked home. From Moro. Take note - WALKED. Wow. I am so proud of myself, for having such energy today. :) Can't wait for the next sessions! :)
3 comments:
Haha, don't worry, I'm only left with 40 bucks for the entire week. And considering I have to commute for ALTP..Hay. Plus, I have to look for funds for last month's cellphone bill which still remains unpaid! =(
pare pareho lang tayo mamumulubi noh! isipin nyo nalang na we won't be eating for two weeks.. siguro papayat pa tayo that way, so it isn't so bad.. :) magbaon nalang para mas tipid.. :D hehehe..
Post a Comment